Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Silver Leaf Satchel


Here it is!!! The Silver Leaf Satchel was unveiled last Friday evening at the TNNA fashion show in Columbus, Ohio and spent the weekend in the Skacel Collection Booth to lots of "oohs and aahs". It's available at www.tinkknit.com both retail and wholesale. All directions are included to duplicate the satchel exactly (and that includes the application of the real silver leaf which makes the felted leaves very, very shiny.)



You'll see the SLS in TinkkniT.com's ad in Interweave's Special Felt issue due on newsstands July 17, 2007 (where I'll also be profiled) and then again in Interweave Knits Fall issue and also in Vogue Knitting's Fall issue.



The Best Of Interweave Knits book will be on sale September 2007 where my "Weekend Getaway Satchel" will appear again.


More goodies are on the needles. Until next time!







5 Comments:

Blogger A Crafty Lawyer said...

I'm blown away by the concept of silver-leafing knitting! Just ordered the pattern -- how could I resist, especially since I've already got some silver leaf at home with my jewelry supplies. Can't wait to try this.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Marta, Your bags are fantastic! Would love to make the bucket bag in nori yarn but nori sarubia#13 is not available from tinkknit (well as far as I can see)- can you recommend a substitute? Thanks,

9:01 PM  
Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

Bad Blogger! GREAT DESIGNER! ;)

So nice to meet you at OFFF today; we were really glad you stopped by to see us.

7:23 PM  
Blogger RodgerPM said...

Hi Marta,
This is Rodger from Abundant Yarn. I was wondering if you'd like to come teach some classes with us in the coming months. January is a little full, especially on the weekends, so I'm thinking maybe February-March-April, if that's alright. Please let me know at my e-mail,
rodger DOT murry AT gmail DOT com

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this bag at first sight and am making it. But I can't find the handles anywhere! Please help! Want to finish to sport in NYC for Fall:)

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home