Thursday, February 21, 2008

Birds Knit Too!




A little bird wanted me to remind you to toss your wool bits into the yard so that they can knit their nests. I save the tiniest pieces of wool (no longer than 5") so that baby birds are born into soft places. It's always fun to see which colors disappear from the grass first. There seems to be some kind of order, red and blue being the last colors chosen (by my birds at least).




Swatching a secret project for a friend's book. It's an unusual piece (no, not a bag!) that isn't flat. I'll tell you more when I hear if it's been accepted!






The Needle Felted Bucket Bag is easy to knit out of Cascade Pastaza. If you haven't needle
felted, you must try it out. So easy! It takes about 5 seconds to learn. Check it out at: http://www.tinkknit.com/Needle%20Felted%20Bucket%20Bag.html


Another project to show you tomorrow!





2 Comments:

Blogger WilleWorks.com said...

Marta,

I can't wait to see what the secret project is!!!!

Thank you for the springtime photo...we are still having a snowy winter and I'm dreaming of Spring.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Marta McCall said...

Hi Marianne,

I think I'm dreaming of springtime, too! You'll have to wait to find out about the project. We'll see which book it ends up in!
Marta

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home