Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sometimes Designers Change Their Minds!
















Or maybe, they just loose their minds! Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that I'm in the middle of a crazy deadline on the felted chenille scarf for a friend's book which needs to be in the over-night mail tomorrow!

I changed my mind on the color. A couple of posts ago I showed you the Leaf colorway which I was sure would work for this project. After changing the pattern about 4 times, I decided it was the color that was making me so unhappy. So this morning (yes, this morning!) I switched the color to Old Gold, also from Blue Heron Yarns.


I've got to run now, I'll be up very late tonight finishing this scarf and then felting it tomorrow before it makes its way to FedEx!


Next time the scoop on Stitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home