Monday, May 26, 2008

Needle Felted Bucket Bag Knit Along Tonight

Tonight from 6-7PM (PST) I'll be hosting the first live chat
knit along at www.planetpurl.com
for the Needle Felted Bucket Bag, pattern available from www.TinkkniT.com.

We'll be getting together every Monday night for six weeks at the same time.

Join us!!













I'll be knitting two more Needle Felted Bucket Bags.

One in Cascade's Pastaza white (#002) with contrast heather gray (#026),



the other in Cascade's Pastaza red (#6003) with contrast orange (#50).

If you're in Portland, Oregon, sign up for the "live" class at Abundant Yarn starting Saturday, May 31st from 10:15am-12:15pm for 3 weeks.
www.abundantyarn.com.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog and photos

5:15 PM  
Blogger ~we3brownz~ said...

THANKS!!! I Love this bag and everything about it, I'm wondering though where do I find the handles?
Peace, Doshia

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home